How do I enroll?
Complete the ONLINE application for massage training institute and the tuition enrollment form and submit via one of the following methods:
- SUBMIT ONLINE
- Mail: Massage Training Institute, 1500 Airport Rd. Kalispell, MT 59901
- E-mail: [email protected]
How much is the program?
- 2022 TUITION FEE: $6,500
- 2022 TEXTBOOK FEES: $450 (Price subject to change)
- 2022 INSURANCE FEE: $65
- MASSAGE TABLE: Sold by MTI
- MASSAGE SHEETS: Sold by MTI
- MASSAGE LUBRICANT: Sold by MTI
Product costs (i.e. Massage table/chair, lubricants & sheets) are the responsibility of the student. MTI students receive discounts at these great vendors. Students must purchase 2 sets of sheets and a massage lubricant holster for classroom use. The student will need a total of 5 sets of sheets to use at the once a month student massage clinics. The clinics typically start by the end of December. At the Kalispell campus the school supplies massage tables, chairs and equipment for the students use in the class. At the Bozeman campus the students need to bring their own massage table.
Are there any discounts available?
We offer an early payment discount of $500 for tuition paid 30 days in advance of the 1st class.
Are there any prerequisites for the program?
- A copy of High School Graduation Certificate, GED or College Transcripts will need to be submitted along with your application
- Minimum of GED is required to qualify for application of a Montana State Massage License
- You may qualify (per directors approval) to enroll in the program at 17 years old, however you must be 18 to apply for a Montana State Massage License