How do I enroll?
Complete the application_for_massage_training_institute and submit via one of the following methods:
- Mail: Massage Training Institute, 1500 Airport Rd. Kalispell, MT 59901
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is the program?
Total Cost is: $
- 2020 TUITION FEE: $6,000
- 2020 TEXTBOOK FEES: $400 (Price subject to change)
- 2020 INSURANCE FEE: $65
- LMCE : $97.50
Product costs (i.e. Massage table/chair, lubricants & sheets) are the responsibility of the student. MTI students receive discounts at these great vendors. Students must purchase 2 sets of sheets and a massage lubricant holster for classroom use. The school supplies massage tables, chairs and equipment for the students use in the class.
Are there any discounts available?
We offer an early payment discount of $500. To qualify for this discount tuition must be paid 30 days in advance of the 1st class.
Are there any prerequisites for the program?
- A copy of High School Graduation Certificate, GED or College Transcripts will need to be submitted along with your application
- Minimum of GED is required to qualify for application of a Montana State Massage License
- You may qualify (per directors approval) to enroll in the program at 17 years old, however you must be 18 to apply for a Montana State Massage License